Buying My Home Treadmill


Having spent a whole year training at the gym, I decide to stop my membership. This is because it has become a hassle to rush to the gym after work for my round of exercise. I decided to invest in a home treadmill instead.
Having tried out all the exercise machines available at my gym, I like the treadmill the most. This could be due to the fact that I have always loved running. Those days that I am not at the gym will find me running outdoors, with the gentle breeze blowing in my face. It is just heavenly.
Looking around, I found that treadmills can be expensive. A good one that comes highly recommended can set me back by a thousand dollars. Quality comes with a price tag.
Then there is the problem of space. Where should I put it? It must be in a space where stepping on it for a run is not a big hassle. Well, there is always the folding treadmill to save some space. I'll see whether it can fit into the space in front of the television. Watching my favorite shows while working out seems like a good idea. At least it will get 'boredom' out of the way.
It must not be too noisy. I do a lot of running after work, in the late evening. Well, I can't really have the neighbors ringing my bell every time I am doing my workout.
Going by the treadmill reviews online, the important features I should look out for are its warranty, motor, length of the running deck as well as the cushioning.
Most big brands give a lifetime warranty on its motor and frame. That's good news because replacing a motor can be costly. Just make sure the motor is continuous power rating with at least 2.5 horsepower contributing to a smooth and stable run.
Hmm - I must make sure I check out the cushioning belt. It must have a low noise, shock absorbing deck with a large running surface. Sole Fitness F85 with its 22 inch by 60 inch long deck would be fantastic. The shock absorption will help to protect my joints and that is definitely important.
Since I am looking for a folding treadmill, the fold-up process has to be user-friendly. Sole fitness treadmill comes with easy assist folding design for its deck.
A treadmill with a good tracking device, well-designed motivating workout programs and a big enough display surface add to its appeal.
Well, looks like more research online before the big decision.
Do drop by the site http://reviewedtreadmills.com/ for the review on the latest model of Sole f85.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Karen_Li 

No comments:

Post a Comment